Goodnight Digger: The Perfect Bedtime Book! (Goodnight Series)
Another fun day of play turns to quiet goodnights at the construction site in this sweet and gentle bedtime book for baby and toddler that will create warm memories for all!
Follow along as you say "night night" to everything all the toy trucks around the room. Can your construction site enthusiast spot each toy car as you go? This bedtime book is perfect for transportation fans and construction equipment enthusiasts.
Goodnight fire truck. Goodnight plane.
Goodnight dump truck. Goodnight train.
Goodnight bus, and even bigger,
best of all, say...
- Perfect for children who love all types of monster trucks and construction sites!
- Calming rhyme perfect for quiet bedtime routines with family. The perfect read-aloud
- Fun, engaging art that's sure to make this a classic beloved by generations
- For fans of Goodnight Moon and Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site
What parents and grandparents are saying:
- This is a new favorite bedtime book for our vehicle obsessed 1.5-year-old. The repetitive nature of the prose means he can easily anticipate the favorite part - "good night digger!" We sometimes have to read it four times before we head to bed.
- My 2-year-old has a very large book collection, but this is one of his favorites/most requested. The illustrations are great and endearing - one of the best I've seen out of all the children's books I've read. A must buy for any child that is obsessed with transportation/vehicles.
- We have both Goodnight Digger and Goodnight Tractor. They are favorites at bedtime. Easy to read, rhymes through the whole book.
- My grandson loves me reading it and he points to all the vehicles. Happy book for him!